1. How do I design my custom-made garment?
At Suadre, we
provide you with unique fabrics with variety of designs and specs. Select the
product and choose from the variety of fabrics and then style your products
from over a pre-defined customizations available at our website and store.
2. Do I need a tailor to take my measurements?
No, you don’t. You can order from our standard sizes (sizing chart available) or use our guide to take the measurements by yourself with the help of anyone at your home.
3. Does “Copy a garment” concept work?
Everyone has one favorite shirt, trouser, suit, etc that fits them perfectly. Send us over your garment, we’ll copy your measurements exactly (not the styling) and have it sent back along with your order. Work will commence immediately once we receive your favorite garment.
4. From where are the fabrics sourced?
Our fabrics are sourced from mills across the world. Our trims, accessories and other raw materials are sourced from the best of companies.
5. Where is your manufacturing hub?
We pay utmost attention to our manufacturing process. Hence, our manufacturing hub is location in Jaipur, where we have highly experienced masters and tailors with supervisors to make sure the quality is as expected.
6. Where does Suadre Ships to and the charges?
For domestic orders, shipping is free. For other countries, we charge a $25 flat for every kg.
7. How can I change my measurements once the order is placed?
To deliver in the shortest time frame, we make sure the production process is commenced once we receive the order. Hence, it is hard for us to make any changes to the measurements. But, send us an email, and we’ll see what we can do about it.
8. How long does it take to make my custom made clothes and to ship it?
14 working days for domestic orders and 21 working days for international orders.